Friday, October 3, 2008


This is the part I look forward to everyday. It has become a daily routine. After I got back from work, cleaned and fed myself, I'd turn on the computer, kick my feet up and indulge in the better bit of life -
LAUGHTER
.

What better way to let loose after a stressful day at work?





Any idea where I can find these talking, singing, entertaining and happy stuffed friends? I'd love to get myself a few. Kermit and Beaker perhaps? Or maybe the Swedish Chef? Yeah, the Swedish Chef would be good, I'd be happy and well fed! I'm smart.



Alright all you muppets! Start applying to be my bff! I promise I won't abuse you and make you sing all day long. I'll love you and take good care of you.














Now, where did that furry lil monster go.....



Defined by Geek in the Pink |

0 Comments: