Thursday, November 6, 2008
I've taken up driving lessons. Finally. After a couple of lessons, my instructor took me out driving. Like, out on the road with lotsa lotsa cars about. So I've got the taste of what driving really is like.

Last night after supper, I persuaded my cousin to let me drive his car home. Seeing as his car is auto-geared, I thought it wouldn't be hard coz I know how to estimate turnings and all. My only problem with driving is the manual gear! Who's the smartypants who created manual gear?! (I know I know, the speed devils prefer manual. ISH)

Anyways, he agreed and stopped his car by the road side, a couple of feet away from the traffic light. And with full anticipation, I took over.

I was so proud of myself because I remembered to adjust the seat and rearview mirror and buckle up. I practiced all the steps. So proud of myself I tell you! Then with every bit of confidence and my instructor's lecture in mind, I turned on the signal light and checked the rearview mirror before stepping on the paddle thingie that moves the car (oops! WHAT'S IT CALLED?!). At this point, I was still gloating thinking I'm good I remembered everything my instructor told me.

There were only a couple of cars behind and the coast was clear for me to cross the junction.


With confidence, I drove out, smiling, picking up speed, thinking "I'm good I'm good".






"
WOI! RED LIGHT AH!"





Cannot blame me la! I don't have driving license. Ish.
Defined by Geek in the Pink |

3 Comments:

At Friday, November 07, 2008, Blogger Ati Mamora said........
cewah .. driving sudah.. cepat la ko amik lesen, then ko beli kreta, then ko bawa aku round2.

on the 5th, aku menumpang di bilk ko yang pink itu. i'll be ariving late evening. i know ur mom not around. jangan ko layan aku macam orang gaji.
 


At Friday, November 14, 2008, Blogger Geek in the Pink said........
apahal alang alang one nite jak? apa sik datang for few days. CIS.
once nite only... don think sempat for u to clean the house and wash all our clothes la =P
 


At Friday, November 21, 2008, Blogger Annabelle said........
woot woot!!! someone's driving dy!!! remember bring me out oooooooohhhh!!! =)